Saturday, February 23, 2019
5K Stroller Roll Start-10:05 a.m.
Brorein St. & Ashley Dr.
The Kellogg’s 5K Stroller Roll will be open exclusively to 5K walkers of all ages and those runners and walkers wishing to participate while pushing a baby jogger or baby stroller. The Gasparilla Distance Classic Association continues to encourage Healthy Living for the entire family, and invite families and parents with little ones to come out, run or walk and enjoy an event created especially for them.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT A RACE, AND THOUGH EACH PARTICIPANT WILL BE TIMED, IT SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS A COMPETITIVE EVENT. RACING WITH BABY JOGGERS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. FOR THE SAFETY AND ENJOYMENT OF ALL, ESPECIALLY THE CHILDREN, PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE 5K WALK & STROLLER ROLL WITH THE INTENT OF ANYTHING OTHER THAN A RELAXING 3.1 MILE WALK OR JOG.
5K Stroller Roll
- Stroller Roll Adults (5 yrs & Over) **
- $25 – May 1-31, 2018
- $30 – June 1, 2018 – September 30, 2018
- $35 – October 1, 2018 – January 11, 2019
- $40 – ONLINE ONLY January 12 – February 17, 2019 (or until 5K Sells Out)
- $45 – Race Weekend Late Registration (IF AVAILABLE)
- Stroller Roll Kids (4 yrs & Under) **
- $5 – BY MAIL OR ONLINE Until February 17, 2019
- $5 – ONLINE ONLY – January 12 – February 17, 2019 (IF AVAILABLE – WHEN 14,000 CAP IS REACHED, REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE)
- $5 – Race Weekend Late Registration (IF AVAILABLE)
** PLEASE NOTE: THAT EVERY ADULT AND/OR CHILD MUST BE REGISTERED AND WEAR A BIB NUMBER TO PARTICIPATE IN THE KELLOGG’S 5K STROLLER ROLL.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT BABY JOGGERS AND/OR STROLLERS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN THE 15K, HALF MARATHON OR 8K.