Kellogg’s 5K Stroller Roll
Saturday, February 24, 2018
5K Stroller Roll Start 10:05 a.m.
Brorein Street & Franklin Street
The Kellogg’s 5K Stroller Roll will be open exclusively to 5K walkers of all ages and those runners and walkers wishing to participate while pushing a baby jogger or baby stroller. The Gasparilla Distance Classic Association continues to encourage Healthy Living for the entire family, and invite families and parents with little ones to come out, run or walk and enjoy an event created especially for them.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT A RACE, AND THOUGH EACH PARTICIPANT WILL BE TIMED, IT SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS A COMPETITIVE EVENT. RACING WITH BABY JOGGERS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. FOR THE SAFETY AND ENJOYMENT OF ALL, ESPECIALLY THE CHILDREN, PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE 5K WALK & STROLLER ROLL WITH THE INTENT OF ANYTHING OTHER THAN A RELAXING 3.1 MILE WALK OR JOG.
5K Stroller Roll
- Stroller Roll Adults (5 yrs & Over) **
- $25 – May 1-31, 2017
- $30 – June 1, 2017 – September 30, 2017
- $35 – October 1, 2017 – January 12, 2018
- $40 – ONLINE ONLY January 13 – February 18, 2018 (or until 5K Sells Out)
- $45 – Race Weekend Late Registration (IF AVAILABLE)
- Stroller Roll Kids (4 yrs & Under) **
- $5 – BY MAIL OR ONLINE Until January 13, 2018
- $5 – ONLINE ONLY – January 13 – February 18, 2018 (IF AVAILABLE – WHEN 14,000 CAP IS REACHED, REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE)
- $5 – Race Weekend Late Registration (IF AVAILABLE)
** PLEASE NOTE: THAT EVERY ADULT AND/OR CHILD MUST BE REGISTERED AND WEARING A BIB NUMBER TO PARTICIPATE IN THE KELLOGG’S 5K STROLLER ROLL.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT BABY JOGGERS AND/OR STROLLERS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN THE 15K, HALF MARATHON OR 8K.